We are currently accepting application for Direct Care Staff:
All jobs require lifting and dependable transportation.
- Treat consumer with dignity and compassion
- Maintain consumer confidentiality
- Follow programs as developed for each consumer by the Behavior Support Professional and as trained upon by the BSP
- Complete paperwork related to each program throughout the shift
- Provide protective over-sight as warranted by the consumer's needs and programs
- Report any Incident to the Executive Director within 12 hours via Incident Report Form
- Attend IPP Meetings as requested
- Maintain current trainings with Human Resource Department (i.e. valid driver's license, valid proof of insurance, CPR/ First Aid, etc), Consumer specific training, Nursing (medical training), CPI
Please come in or call for further details.
Download the application and submit to:
C/O Mainstream Services, Inc.
4757C Route 152
Lavalette, WV 25535
Email: Travis Robinson